Step 1 - 📨 Submit Application, Forms, & Fee:
(1) Begin by filling out the online RSCA application.
CLICK HERE and this link will open a new window. There is a $40 application fee, which can be added to your shopping cart below.
(2) Fill out the following forms and collect the needed documents. Completed forms and documents may be scanned and emailed to:
Submit the following documents:
* Spiritual Recommendation Form (K-12th)
* Instructor Recommendation Form (6th-12th) or
* Coach Counselor Recommendation Form (6th-12th)
* Certificate of Non-Medical Exemption Form (K-12th) or...
* Colorado Certificate of Immunization 2018 Form (K-12th)
* Educational Agreement Form for Parents & Students Form (K-12th)
* A copy of the results from student’s most recent standardized tests (1st-12th)
* A copy of your transcript (Grades 9-12) or most recent report card (Grades 1-8)
* Include a brief explanation of your relationship with Christ. Submit a separate document or page for each parent (grades K-12) & student (grades 6-12).
*If your family is in need of financial assistance, complete the RSCA Scholarship application form.
(3) Pay your $300 New Student Enrollment Fee. Use the shopping cart options below, or you can send your check payable to "Rock Solid Christian Academy" with "enrollment fee" in the memo to: ATTN Terri Hayes at 200 S. University Blvd. Denver, CO 80209
Click here to view your enrollment fee.
Pay Fees Online with Credit Card
New Student Enrollment Fee
This is the enrollment fee for new students. $300/student with a maximum of $600/family.
New Student Assessment Fee - Math
$50 Math Placement Testing Fee (Requirement for all new students to be enrolled in Math 6, 7, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and College Algebra)
New Student Assessment Fee - Spanish
$50 Spanish Placement Assessment Fee (Requirement for all new students transferring into Spanish II or higher courses.
Step 2 - 🤝 Personal Interview & Assessments
- A personal interview with the prospective student and parents will be scheduled after the completed application documents are received.
- A math placement test is required for all new students enrolling in RSCA math courses: Math 6, 7, pre-algebra, geometry, algebra 1, algebra 2, pre-calculus, college algebra. The placement test fee is $50 per student.
- New students enrolling in Spanish 2 or higher language courses must take an oral and written placement test. The fee for this test is $50.
- All incoming K-5 students must undergo an elementary student assessment. The Assessment fee is $50 per student.
Step 3 - 😁 You're enrolled! Sign up for classes.
- By this point you are accepted as a student to Rock Solid. Congratulations! You will be given a class signup sheet soon after the Personal Interview.
race, color, or national or ethnic origin in employment practices, administrative policies,
scholarship and loan programs, or other school-administered programs and activities.