Step 1 - 📨 Submit Application, Forms, & Fee:
Pay Fees Online with Credit Card
New Student Enrollment Fee
This is the enrollment fee for new students. $300/student with a maximum of $600/family.
New Student Assessment Fee - Math
$50 Math Placement Testing Fee (Requirement for all new students to be enrolled in Math 6, 7, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and College Algebra)
New Student Assessment Fee - Spanish
$50 Spanish Placement Assessment Fee (Requirement for all new students transferring into Spanish II or higher courses.
Step 2 - 🤝 Personal Interview & Assessments
- A personal interview with the prospective student and parents will be scheduled after the completed application documents are received.
- A math placement test is required for all new students enrolling in RSCA math courses: Math 6, 7, pre-algebra, geometry, algebra 1, algebra 2, pre-calculus, college algebra. The placement test fee is $50 per student.
- New students enrolling in Spanish 2 or higher language courses must take an oral and written placement test. The fee for this test is $50.
- All incoming K-5 students must undergo an elementary student assessment. The Assessment fee is $50 per student.
Step 3 - 😁 You're enrolled! Sign up for classes.
- By this point you are accepted as a student to Rock Solid. Congratulations! You will be given a class signup sheet soon after the Personal Interview.
race, color, or national or ethnic origin in employment practices, administrative policies,
scholarship and loan programs, or other school-administered programs and activities.